Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why wont KL just die off?

yxuz's Avatar Learning To Conform
    I hold no grudge against KL, just find ED slightly better, last month KL users were below 2 million, and once it hits summer its now reaching 3m again, I really hope KL will just die, so I can concentrate my bandwidth on ED

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by yxuz
    I hold no grudge against KL, just find ED slightly better, last month KL users were below 2 million, and once it hits summer its now reaching 3m again, I really hope KL will just die, so I can concentrate my bandwidth on ED
    Why can't you just use edonkey and stop using klite?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    or move to Bt?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by yxuz
    Just do it!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Um, isn't your comment an indication as to why it won't just die? If you want it to die then stop using it!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    kaza lite k++ is still the best.
    Crazy about filesharing

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    kaza lite k++ is still good to go for people who cannot configure a firewall....other that that it is crap. To many fakes and way too slow!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    i wudnt call it slow stil get sum gud speeds wen i use it... use ur common sense about the fakes preview em check the filename etc.........

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    There is nothing of any value on there now.
    All Apps are repackaged or fakes/viruses. All music is top-40 pop and lots is fake.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    well, there is another very good reason why kazaa won't die: if you are looking for a particular song, that is not at the charts right now, kazaa is still the best place to find it. an example: you happen to hear that crazy tune "Gimme Dat Ding" by The Pipkins from 1970. your best shot will be at kazaa! but if you are looking for mainstream/top20/etc than kazaa has been destroyed (if you havn't learned how to weed out those bogus files, that is :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast