Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kevin Smith's Clerks 2: Passion of the Clerks

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    kevin smith is as over rated as Spielberg and Lucas, plus all of his films are teh gay also, just like t'other directors with no exceptions whatsoever
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 10-10-2005 at 08:00 PM. Reason: my spelling is as gay as their films

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    kevin smith is as over rated as Spielberg and Lucas, plus all of his films are teh gay also, just like t'other directors with no exceptions whatsoever
    Each to their own, your the one missing out with your oh so high & mighty view. Your most probally one of those people who like directors like Michael Bay.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    can I curse? FUCK!
    The way the characters speak are funny and sometimes its how people speak in real life so I can relate to the movie. Its hilarious when they blow things up to the point where its just hands down hilarious.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    you're crazy

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    awesome!