Thread: Making A Video

u'll must have seen those dragonball z videos on kazaa how do they make them.which software do they use????does anyone know how and can teach me????

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    no one knows????

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    NO IDEA!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    probably just a good video card with tv input and some video editing software like this
    http://www.sonicfoundry.com/products/showp...uct.asp?PID=808. <<<<<can be found on k lite
    JUST A GUESS

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    usally peps get vid cards wit the tv-input and get software that records vids, like most jackass and south park movies, only bad thing is qualty it shyt, so i recommend (if you wanna share to the comm) you buy the dvd set and ripp your own

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    All you need really is a Vid Card that can capture, and a little knowhow using premiere,
    Virtual Dub and various other progs.

Oh how i wish i could afford the stuff i talk about, damn employers
    hire ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I use winTV2000 to grab off my video/dvd player or tv, it works fine.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I edit video for a living and over the past few years it&#39;s gone from having 4 or 5 programs out there to edit video to now there are hundreds if not thousands.

I use AVID Media Composer as well as Xpress DV to do all my stuff but considering you have no knowledge of being an NLE plus I doubt you&#39;d be looking to dish out the &#036;1000&#39;s in hardware you need to run the software, then add on the price of the software (the cracks are garbage) I&#39;d suggest something like Adobe Premiere or even something less advanced than that to start off with and just a basic video capture card.

My friend made a few DBZ videos last year on the Xpress DV system and they looked awsome. I am not sure if he put them online or not though...if you happen to see one with the text by Zeromercy they are his.