Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Do This Again

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Today is pretty shitty. Raining all morning, with a high of about 45 degrees Farenheit. Yesterday was sunny and windy with the same high. BUT THE DAY BEFORE WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! 89 degrees, winds 5 - 10 MPH. This was in FARGO, ND. We are as about as north as you can get in the U.S. (not counting alaska). A town that is about 4 hours away got up into the 90's. The warmest temp in the entire country. It was amazing.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Hello
    In south west of France weather's quite fine with summer temps and sunny days....
    Hope we'll share this too
    see ya!!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Weather's been lovely here today, i've been sat out back reading and getting squirted with a water gun by the neighbours kids! Grrrr....

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Curley@16 April 2003 - 18:16
    Weather's been lovely here today, i've been sat out back reading and getting squirted with a water gun by the neighbours kids! Grrrr....
    LMAO, serves you right for sun bathing while the rest of us have to work.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    hehe, i've worked hard enough so far this year so I think I deserve it! God week I chose to have off too!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    as the 3rd person from the Birmingham, UK area - i have to say - it's very nice, sunny, warm and not clouds today - what a nice day, got all the windows open to get a nice cool breeze through the house

7. Lounge   -   #17
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    B) West Coast of Canada, Vancouver Island, south end. Beautiful day. Warm and mild, high clouds with lots of sunny breaks (sound like the Canadian Identity lol).

Cherry trees blossomed last month, now the apple trees are starting to do the same.

Think I'll go for a run to the beach.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    AAAAAARRRGGGHH!!!!!!

IT'S SNOWING!!! 2 days ago it was 90 degrees, today it is snowing.

Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Rocktron+16 April 2003 - 06:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocktron @ 16 April 2003 - 06:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Got_memory?@16 April 2003 - 12:31
    Sorry about the laughing dudes, I wanted this:
    And than the big image appears..
    Listen Got Memory?.. you are a classic example of a spammer... stop that&#33;&#33;
    This is not funny... a have seen you coming with your first posts, and none of them is really helping anyone.

Your posts don&#39;t count in any the Off-topic rooms.
    So you are either a bit Dumb or just very annoying.. i vote for the last option. [/b][/quote]
    Jeez, I was only kidding :sob:&#33; Why me? :crying: (I thought that was a bit harsh, but I shouldnt be the one to decide that.)

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Got_brains?'s Avatar Poster
    I am going to remove those posts now...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast