Thread: Counter Strike 1.5

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

Question Mark

hey guys,
    thoes who are playing counter strike back from 1.1 know that the "jump" was redused after releasse of 1.4, i mean the continusly jumping(aka bunny hop). after that a player could jump three times and then couldnt do it any more , i dont know what it is but some how one of the Old network shop that i used to play CS there had jump enabled again in all newer version.
    ist some kinda of add-on or its just a commnad that can entered from command window.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Isn't that a hack then? As it gives you an advantage over other players because you can dodge/jump more and therefore be harder to hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bawa
    hey guys,
    thoes who are playing counter strike back from 1.1 know that the "jump" was redused after releasse of 1.4, i mean the continusly jumping(aka bunny hop). after that a player could jump three times and then couldnt do it any more , i dont know what it is but some how one of the Old network shop that i used to play CS there had jump enabled again in all newer version.
    ist some kinda of add-on or its just a commnad that can entered from command window.
    redused

commnad

3. Games   -   #3
    its wasnt a command or a hack till 1.4, and as i said the network guy who did somthing to enable bunny hop worked for entire server not for only one player, am just asking what the hell did that guy do, was it a mod, command or something else.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    probably a script or exe (hack), then probably executed the script using console (command).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    If it worked for everyone on the server (Internet server not LAN server) then it means it's likley to be a modification to the game files. If it was just you who gained the ability to jump lots then it was a hack that was installed on the PC, either via a EXE and then activated with a command ingame or again, some files in the install directory would have been edited.

6. Games   -   #6
    activated with command... could be but only one time, cuz we never typed the command, it was there every time we played, probably it was a mod.
    the network guy was russian, thats why nobody is aware of such a mod

Benjamen button

7. Games   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    lol its a bunny hop mod on the server... suprised no one knows this... i think its an AMX Bunny hop

8. Games   -   #8
    thanks monkee,
    atleast somebody posts something usefull, anyway i found the mod, the problem is the site, its not english and i dont know which language it is so i would translate it and there is no instraction about where to place the mod in CS Folder.
    mybe somebody can figure it out
    http://www.baerlinonline.de/download-action,111.html

Edit:
    ok got it, one more probelm
    to do the bunnyhop a player should enable the mod every time it creats a server but i said where i used to play had this already enabled so there will not be a need to type the command each time u creat a server.
    Last edited by BawA; 10-13-2005 at 12:11 PM.

Benjamen button