Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curley's Whip

Poster
    You won't be sleeping between them, but I won't mention where you'll be sleeping.... I won;t scare you off!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Interesting, so far a couple of requests to be whipped, an offer of a telephone # , all Wee Mouse's cheese, or "anything" hmmm.

Not my call but looks like tilen 76 values Curley's whip above the rest of us.

What's an oldman got to offer? Well, something of value I mean.

I don't imagine it means much to Curley but I offer to trade my most valuable book. A rare find indeed. Elementary Questions and Answers for Marine Engineers published by Tod and McGibbon, 1911. Complete with pull out drawings. Good condition.

edit: include the cheese, Wee Mouse posted while I wrote this.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Oh dear

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by oldmancan@16 April 2003 - 23:43
    Interesting, so far a couple of requests to be whipped, an offer of a telephone # or "anything" hmmm.

Not my call but looks like tilen 76 values Curley's whip above the rest of us.

What's an oldman got to offer? Well, something of value I mean.

I don't imagine it means much to Curley but I offer to trade my most valuable book. A rare find indeed. Elementary Questions and Answers for Marine Engineers published by Tod and McGibbon, 1911. Complete with pull out drawings. Good condition.
    OMC.... You win!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Curley+16 April 2003 - 22:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Curley @ 16 April 2003 - 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--oldmancan@16 April 2003 - 23:43
    Interesting, so far a couple of requests to be whipped, an offer of a telephone # or "anything" hmmm.

Not my call but looks like tilen 76 values Curley&#39;s whip above the rest of us.

What&#39;s an oldman got to offer?&nbsp; Well, something of value I mean.

I don&#39;t imagine it means much to Curley but I offer to trade my most valuable book.&nbsp; A rare find indeed.&nbsp; Elementary Questions and Answers for Marine Engineers published by Tod and McGibbon, 1911.&nbsp; Complete with pull out drawings.&nbsp; Good condition.
    OMC.... You win&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Damn....I missed the bidding&#33;

Story of my life

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #26
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mathea@17 April 2003 - 00:43
    If you get bored between her parents, come over here&#33; And no need to pack handcuffs and the like...I can get &#39;em from work&#33;
    And the funny thing is you&#39;re NOT working for the police.

Well, Curley when you get sober again, call me, but I&#39;m on my way to NY now.
    And say hi to your parents for me.

Now, let&#39;s see, how many nautical miles is there from Slovenia to NY? Hmmm ... it might take months with my little boat.

(P.S. You&#39;re forgiven Curley.)

7. Lounge   -   #27
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    What it&#39;s over already. Obivously some people are not paying attention.

Curley, considering the time zones shouldn&#39;t you wait to see if any better offers come in. I&#39;m sure some will. Not that I not willing to trade... just want to be fair to the other lads.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    take it and run&#33;&#33;~~~ lolz

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster

Your right

Bring it on people&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    lol didnt you already choose one&#33;?&#33;? lolz... umm i thought oldmancan won already... shez going back on her word&#33;&#33;&#33; lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast