Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Famous People

hmmm... i met the Barenaked Ladies (famous canadian band from toronto)... actually the woman who taught them is my music teacher too... i was supposed to be frontrow at the junos (famous canadian music awards) but plans fell through... i've vowed to be on that stage, drumming for someone by 2020!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i also walked past someone famous in edinburgh, cant mind who it was, but i was daydreaming and my pal pointed them out,

3. Lounge   -   #53
    ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pyromonkey@23 April 2003 - 01:54
    hmmm... i met the Barenaked Ladies (famous canadian band from toronto)... actually the woman who taught them is my music teacher too... i was supposed to be frontrow at the junos (famous canadian music awards) but plans fell through... i've vowed to be on that stage, drumming for someone by 2020!
    I've met some barenaked ladies too, but those are not from Toronto.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    brian jacques.i was a big fan of his redwall series when i was a little kid. i kinda met him, book signing. asked him a question, got an answer, he signed a couple of my books. not sure if this qualifies as "meeting".

funny story actually, i showed up really late to the place where he was signing/telling stories. so i walk in and this lady holds out slips and tells me to take one, i take one and it says "20". i ask her what its for, and she said it was for the book signing line.. CHA-CHING!
    there were probably over 400 people in the small little bookstore and i managed to be #20 even after showing up late.

and since i bike, i met a rider named allan cooke at my local bmx shop. non of u probably know him though

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456