Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo the rapest?

Manchester United footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is arrested by police investigating allegations of rape at a central London hotel.
    Clicky

Not sure about it myself, it's a women that filled the rape charge, and to be honest i always thought Ronaldo swung the other way, with his gay mullet hair cut and giant neck he was pulling all teh boys.

Either way it means he's gonna have a lot of trouble getting ready to play against Chelsea in a few weeks. Oh well im sure Liam Miller can fill his place very well

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Park on the right, Giggs on the left - it's midfield and defence where we're struggling.

This is probably bollocks, maybe did have sex with her and will have a hard time proving that she consented, what with teh language barrier, but with all the other cases involving footie players raping geordie slappers coming to precisely nothing, this will too, I reckon.

I mean, it's put on a plate for super-rich young Premiership football players. Forcing a girl would be really stupid.

Having said that, wtf was Rooney up to paying for that Scouse granny.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Yeah, even if he did do it,, which i doubt it'll never be proven, it'll just drag on for ages and destory the small ammount footballing talent he had

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ronaldo > Duff.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Ronaldo the rapest?
    LOL
    He's the most "rape"?

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Ronaldo > Duff.

If im pushing the fact that im a Chelsea supporter asside this would be mine:

Robben > Ronaldo > Duff > SWP > J.Cole (Only because he's not a real winger)

Although Duff is still quality and SWP just needs more match time to work on his final ball.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Ronaldo > Duff.

If im pushing the fact that im a Chelsea supporter asside this would be mine:

Robben > Ronaldo > Duff > SWP > J.Cole (Only because he's not a real winger)

Although Duff is still quality and SWP just needs more match time to work on his final ball.
    Noice one.

If Robben could keep free of injury and play like he did the first season ... I'd agree.

Premiership defenders have had a few seasons to get used to Ronaldo - your second full season is never quite as good as your first. At least for attacking players.

Btw, 5 years ago - Giggs > *.

At his peak, he was better than any winger I've seen.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Suddenly I'm reminded of the Robin Van Persie's incarceration for a rape allegation, he was let off after 2 weeks just in time for the start of the season. I'm also suddenly reminded of RvP running into that elbow

by the way:

Hleb > Giggs > SWP > Duff > Robben > J.Cole > C. Ronaldo
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 10-19-2005 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Ronaldo is the only true Ronaldo, Colin Ronaldo is a pretender :snooty:
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hleb

That elbow was quality, btw.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Hleb

That elbow was quality, btw.
    wasn't really subtle was it?
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 10-19-2005 at 06:21 PM. Reason: inappropiate smilie
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast