Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry CD Check

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    I have a valid Far Cry Serial, but no play disc, is there a way I can play online? I tried this once, but I was only able to create games, I couldnt join them. I guess there is some sort of CD check where you cant play online with NO CD cracks. Is there somewhere I can get a clone or something? And if so, how would I go about burning it? (I know how to burn CD images, but under like what settings?)
    Last edited by orcutt989; 10-20-2005 at 09:02 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Find a clone of the game or a mini image? Google for Far Cry mini image and you might find something, i've found mini images of games i wanted to play online in the past doing this.

3. Games   -   #3
    Hmm, alright. Will try.

4. Games   -   #4
    Alright got it running using my existing Game Jack software I forgot all about. But now when I try to login with my new name, it just stays there saying...Logging in to UBI soft forever. What is going on? And another thing, where do I enter the CD key? I thought it was before something..

5. Games   -   #5
    n18's Avatar Death God
    it checks wehn u try to connect to a game.

6. Games   -   #6
    Hmm, so I definetly need a MINI Disc Image.

7. Games   -   #7
    You enter the CD Key when you make an online account, not when you install the game.

8. Games   -   #8
    n18's Avatar Death God
    get a crack, when i played it i didnt need an image or anything. Far Cry is cool cause it doesnt register the cd key to an account, and theres alot of keys available you just ogot to wait till someone wohs =using it gets off.

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by n18
    get a crack, when i played it i didnt need an image or anything. Far Cry is cool cause it doesnt register the cd key to an account, and theres alot of keys available you just ogot to wait till someone wohs =using it gets off.
    I had the latest version crack, and it wouldnt let me join games, it only let me create games. And now, when I use GAMeJack, Far Cry will not log in at all. When I click "create account" the game minimizes and a web page opens... I have yet to enter a CD key.

10. Games   -   #10
    Using any type of crack will not work as the game uses PunkBuster and notices the EXE has been changed. A mini image will be the only way to play online unless you nick a cd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast