Thread: Help With Battlefield 1942

hi there
    i tried to download 2 times the b.1942, but it turned to be fake files!
    does anybody knows the the real size of the iso file for that game?
    thnxs

2. Games   -   #2
    i have the same problem...i searched the verifieds for BF1942, but the sharereactor files have errors

i have tried emule, edonkey, and imesh, everything i could find, but nothing works

i have met someone nice enough to let me download his files via FTP, but im even having problems with that...

if anyone can solve these problems i, and im sure rick_chamber will be very grateful

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Just buy the damn game, it should only be about 20 bukcs now, or are you that skint. Whats the point in complaining, you ovbiously cant get it , so buy it. And yes, it is worth the money

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    use this to check your images
    http://cdmage.cjb.net/
    and if its fine use this to install it(DO NOT BURN IT TO CD-this works better and FASTER)
    http://www.daemon-tools.com/

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by jjyank@17 April 2003 - 01:30
    i have the same problem...i searched the verifieds for BF1942, but the sharereactor files have errors

i have tried emule, edonkey, and imesh, everything i could find, but nothing works

i have met someone nice enough to let me download his files via FTP, but im even having problems with that...

if anyone can solve these problems i, and im sure rick_chamber will be very grateful
    hey jjyank can you tell me the name of the ftp you are trying to download the game???
    i think it woul be good for both of us...at least i'll try by myself and see if it really works!
    if you now the size please tell me or write a msg in this forum..
    thnx