Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postal 2 (97mb)

Poster
    I noticed that there was around100 people who have whis file Is the new Game Postal 2

Has anybody got it working, Is it a good File?

2. Games   -   #2
    i think thas Postal 1 not sure, but Postal 2 WONT be 100megs..... be well over 100 prally

3. Games   -   #3
    or it could be the demo... I have Postal2 and the .tar file is 626 MB... so try looking for this version its working perfectly

4. Games   -   #4
    hey! hook me up that supernova is crap.... gimmie sumwhere else to pick it up and yes iv searched hardcore like.. and all seem to end up being DOWN, or really slow.. soo feel free to link me

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Lol, what are you on, suprnova is not crap, every game Id had off their works, got postal 2 at about 70 kb/s off their.

6. Games   -   #6
    You can still fit Postal 2 to fit into something less then 100 megs. You might have to RIP the shit out of it but you can still do it. Does anyone know what gaming engine Postal 1/2 uses?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    It uses the Unreal 2k3 Engine, and you really cant RIP the shit outta it. It has no movie intro, and you need the sequences to proceed. Its a pretty straightforwad game , pretty basic

8. Games   -   #8
    I dont think it uses the UT2k3 engine. Ive played the game and the graphics are tight. I heard it used the UT engine...

9. Games   -   #9
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by Blakezor@17 April 2003 - 11:38
    hey&#33; hook me up that supernova is crap.... gimmie sumwhere else to pick it up and yes iv searched hardcore like.. and all seem to end up being DOWN, or really slow.. soo feel free to link me
    Well Supernova is one of the best torrent sites out there.. B)

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    If you look in the folders, you can clearly see it uses the Ut2k3 engine.But yes the graphics are pretty wank, not as good as Utk2k3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast