Thread: Nero7 just closes

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Everytime i open nero burning rom, it jsut closes. I use Nero smart start, click make a audio cd, and it dosent do anything.

anyone know whats up?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Have a look at this thread in the afterdawn forum
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/244849 pay particulat attention to this posting..
    "baldbear
    DVDXCopy Moderator
    _ 17. October 2005 @ 13:57 _ Send private message to this user
    Nero 7 Premium/Ultra Edition - Error Fix

At some systems (especially on WinXP SP2), Nero Express will cause Nero Burning ROM crash.
    If you experience of it, delete regkey

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom\BCGWorkspace\BCGControlBarVersion]

to fix problem.
    or.. copy-paste the following reginfo onto Notepad, save as .reg file, and run it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REGEDIT4
    [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ahead\Nero - Burning Rom\BCGWorkspace\BCGControlBarVersion]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    or.. download the attachment and run it, this is the easiest way.

http://uplot.org/files/Nero7_ErrorFix.rar

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. October 2005 @ 14:09 "

It helped me with nero burning rom crashing .I downloaded the reg file double clicked problem solved(as usual when playing with the registry back it up)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Nice... top notch it worked