Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 2

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    wtf are Loaders, LOL... , no i'm serious, what are they?

2. Games   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    wtf are Loaders, LOL... , no i'm serious, what are they?
    Loaders are false workarounds that often don't allow a game/app to run at maximum capacty on the system its on, in other words not cracked.

3. Games   -   #13
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    oh well it isnt considered nuked on nforce.nl ...

4. Games   -   #14
    Its like when you go to play the game, the game mounts intself onto a loader like you would a clone version, it makes it look like its cracked but it causes some slow downs.
    NUKE [ CALL OF DUTY 2 DEViANCE ] [ using.loaders.is.some.lame.and.not.allowed ]

UNNUKE [ CALL OF DUTY 2 DEViANCE ] [nigga.DEViANCE.is.allowed ]

NUKE [ CALL OF DUTY 2 DEViANCE ] [ loaders.arent ]

UNNUKE [ CALL OF DUTY 2 DEViANCE ] [ buy.the.game ]

NUKE [ CALL OF DUTY 2 DEViANCE ] [ loaders.are.lame.go.follow.hlm.dickhead ]

[UNNUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][game.is.still.working]

[NUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][loaders.are.lame.go.follow.hlm.dickhead]

[UNNUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][game.is.still.working]

[NUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][loaders.are.lame.go.follow.hlm.dickhead]

[UNNUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][still.allow]

[UNNUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][stfu]

[UNNUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][stfu.who.cares.it.works.DEViANCE.owns]

[NUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][not.cracked(loader.used.to.bypass.protection=more.memory.usage.than.required.and.may.result.in.timebombing)]

[UNNUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][get.more.mem.then]

[NUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][not.cracked(loader.used.to.bypass.protection%253Dmore.memory.usage.than.required.and.may.result.in.timebombing)
    Last edited by Peerzy; 10-28-2005 at 12:29 AM.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    oh well it isnt considered nuked on nforce.nl ...

Nforce doesn't nuke games.

It is nuked, NFORCE just hasn't updated yet however the game will still work fine but would take up maybe an extra 5MB of ram that the retail.

6. Games   -   #16
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

Nforce doesn't nuke games.

It is nuked, NFORCE just hasn't updated yet however the game will still work fine but would take up maybe an extra 5MB of ram that the retail.
    The people that update the nfo's on nforce don't have permission to nuke something. SO they have to go throgh the sitop of nforce to get it nuked. And its up to them if they think its worth nuking. They don't nuke enless the game will not work, or is stolen tools.

[UNNUKE][CALL.OF.DUTY.2-DEViANCE][get.more.mem.then]
    Thats fucking hilarious

7. Games   -   #17
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    time bombing

for 15 years i haven't quite got that :n00b:

8. Games   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Is it worth buying? Yes.

There are so many people dissing this game for some reason, I guess b/c it isn't exactly like UO? UO uses a graphics engine that's around 6 years old now. Why would you want a game that looks like that again? What would be the point in a new game? Remember, this isn't an expansion pack, it's a new game!

The graphics in this game are simply amazing. They'll render you speechless. Even the remakes of some of the original maps are very nice such as Brecourt. Dawnville (now called St. Mere Eglise) has been redone almost to the point that it's a different map, but again, the graphics are AMAZING in this map.

Some other things that you'll notice as someone else stated, are a few new weapons. The "Grease Gun", which I like, and the "Trench Gun" (which has ALREADY become the new n00b gun). The recoil has been reduced it seems as well. All of this stuff will just take a bit of getting used to. I remember when I upgraded to UO, I hated the sprint function, now I can't live without it.

Now the downside in my opinion isn't as much with the game, but it's creators. Expansion packs are a way to ad to the game, certain features that can't quite be added with a patch. They are improvements and features which they have decide to add based on public feedback and internal ideas. My gripe is that they have decided not to include the sprint function OR allow players to cook nades. If you all remember, this was an addition in the UO pack in the original CoD. The ONLY reason they have decided not to include it in this version is b/c they KNOW that if they release those features in an expansion, then the expansion sales will be just as high as the game sales. Mark my words, the expansion pack for CoD2 will include sprint and nade cooking.

I think they have left out too many options though! From looking at UO, this is where we stand on things left out:

No ranking system
    No multiplayer arty
    No satchels
    No panzershreks/panzerfauts/bazookas
    No sprint
    No nade cooking
    No vehicles

The combination of all these things being taken out ofthe game, takes the life out of the game imo. And the fact that I can't cycle my nades and smoke together with my weapons is stupid as well. When in battle, who wants to look down to hunt for the "G" button to throw a nade?

Also, there are very few game types. Ive been playing TDM and S&D because I think the new HQ is stupid. I simply won't waste my time with it.

Anyhow, that's just my 2¢

yo

9. Games   -   #19
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    There might be a 'player-made patch' for cookable nades, i have one for the demo.

10. Games   -   #20
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    UNNUKE [ CALL OF DUTY 2 DEViANCE ] [nigga.DEViANCE.is.allowed ]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast