Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can U Play A D/l Game Without Burning It To Disk ?

ok done that but cause its a 3 cd game when its gets finished loading the first cd it asks for next,when i try and select it it wont let me so can i not do it if its more than a 1 cd game ?

2. Games   -   #12
    Its possible, i did with Splinter Cell, but im not sure how to get out of the setup screen without disrupting the installation. When u install, is the whole screen covered with a loading page of some kind? If its not, just click on Daemon tools and tell it to mount an image over the 1st cd image. Then it will install some of it and ask u for the fist cd again, mount the first cd and continue. Then in asks u to insert either the 2nd or 3rd cd, mount that using the same drive and continue until ur done.
    -TiMz

3. Games   -   #13
    cheers mate i will give it a go

4. Games   -   #14
    ok that got it working but wen i begin the game before i can start the first cae it asks me for a cd and seeing as im playing from the program on the comp does this mean its not gonna work ?

5. Games   -   #15
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Hopefully you selected 'Full Install' if the option was available. Then the only reason it asks you to insert the CD is to verify that you actually bought the game( ). You can easily remedy this situation by getting a 'No CD' crack either from Kazaa (virus scan it first) or from a crack site like www.Megagames.com (highly recommended).

6. Games   -   #16
    thanks for all ur help guys i got it working now

cheers

7. Games   -   #17
    I downloaded the .bin files of mafia. I extracted the 3 cd's with winiso and burned that files on cd. But if I start the installation , he asks for cd 3, if I put that in, he still asks for that cd. Do I do anything wrong with the burning or extracting of the burning. Does anyone know how to install a game from a .bin or .iso file?

8. Games   -   #18
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Robert_87@21 April 2003 - 04:14
    I downloaded the .bin files of mafia. I extracted the 3 cd's with winiso and burned that files on cd. But if I start the installation , he asks for cd 3, if I put that in, he still asks for that cd. Do I do anything wrong with the burning or extracting of the burning. Does anyone know how to install a game from a .bin or .iso file?
    Rather than extracting the files with Winiso, you should Convert the .bin files to .iso files. Then use Nero and select 'File - Burn Image' to burn the .iso files. That way you will get an exact copy of the original game CD. However, it could also be that your CD 3 .bin file is corrupt. Maybe you could download it again or try a different version.

9. Games   -   #19
    u dont actually have to convert ne file or burn it 2 disk if u use a prog called cdmage it will extract everythin in the file to whatever folder u want also it will scan the file find ne errors and fix them so i think its a pretty good prog try it out

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    get daemon tools ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12