Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pc Configuration

well, because i have a alienware

and they arent really that great....
    they only run 4x agp

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by Blakezor@17 April 2003 - 20:17
    Chunk that POS Proccesor and get a AMD.... AMD and ATI work well together... Dont jus buy stuff kause its top of the line or has big numbers in it "3ghz"... My computer smokes those with the Pent4's and ATI/nvidia, specially nVidia cards... If i was you id go with some kinda Athlon XP, and jump off the Trendwagon for a change, AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or 3000+ with ATI 9800, try to bump ram to 1024DDR, and you will have a tight ass computer, But thas jus my opinion cause i own a AMD/ATI combo, and I wouldnt trade it for ANYTHING.But im mainly a gamer, and some multitasking so, it really depends on what you want it for but my PC gets up into around 15,000 on 3dmark and its all stock nothing is overclocked.. PeacE
    im the biggest intel boy tho
    ya know what im sayin
    i got a tattoo that is the intel logo on the bottom of my foot

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    sucks for you.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by StylinProfilin@17 April 2003 - 16:23
    Cheiftec Dragon Case (SUPREME MODDED)
    umm thatz the predator one or the old model?

looks like the old model... the one that i bought.... i got a black one... itz so freakin big... after i placed everything in it... it was so heavy...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by StylinProfilin@17 April 2003 - 18:34
    well, because i have a alienware

and they arent really that great....
    they only run 4x agp
    Sty, please know what you are talking about first, before you put something down.

The 4x agp, is by no means an "alienware" standard. In fact, its merely the card and and motherboard that is your alienware. In almost all alienware machines right now, they all run at 8x agp...

So alienware isnt bad, because yours runs at 4x, and not 8x, in fact, prolly 90% of the pcs out there, run at 4x or less, cuz 8x is fairly new, but now its the standard...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    no no no you dont know what i mean

im gettin like just the regs with a window,,

then im gonnna put a muffler on it and paint it like a kawasaki ninja zx9r!!!! wooo! an

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by Soul814+17 April 2003 - 20:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 17 April 2003 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--StylinProfilin@17 April 2003 - 16:23
    Cheiftec Dragon Case (SUPREME MODDED)
    umm thatz the predator one or the old model?

[/b][/quote]
    The predator case is the new cases Alienware is shipping their pcs in... and soon you will be able to buy the case seperately if you want, and piece in your own hardware.

See the alienware website to check out those cases...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    well he wrote cheiftec dragon case... and i brought a cheiftec dragon case ... the new models are not cheiftec... they are predators....

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    why would you want one of those crazy things

and to the 8x agp man =

the newest alienwares still do run at 4x (area-51)

not until canterwood comes they will go 8x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12