Thread: Resize Of Bin File

Is there any way to resiza a bin or mdf file,as i m trying to copy a bin file into a cd but the cd space is only 700 mb,but the bin file size is way over 1 gb,so what can i do now

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by red devils
    Is there any way to resiza a bin or mdf file,as i m trying to copy a bin file into a cd but the cd space is only 700 mb,but the bin file size is way over 1 gb,so what can i do now
    Extract all the files with WinISO, then distribute the files to as many cd's as you like. But you might have a problem if that is a DVD game or something you need. Then you will have to put the CAB files on separate CD's as those are usually the big files. Then when you are installing the game, it will say like CAB1 cannot be found or something, then you will have to put in the disc with the right file on it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Or get a DVD burner.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    But when i m extracting the file with the help of winrar,the file size is more than 1GB,so what can i do next

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    But when i m extracting the file with the help of winrar,the file size is more than 1GB,so what can i do next
    What do you mean? Are you extracting the RAR file that contains the bin file? Then do that, then get WinISO to extract the contents of the BIN file.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    You ask strange questions.