Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hulk 2003 Movie Dvd Screener?

a DVD screener?! BAH thats like asking for the Matrix 3.. I can tell you right now that no DVD screener will be out untill august.. who does this guy think he is??

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Hay a simply It not out and point the poor NooB in the right direction would of done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why reply if ya only going to have a winge about the post!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
    SAS

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I added a full body pic of my girl

there she is in all her short hair glory, though i didnt aprove, i prefer it long, lol. and yes, theres clothes, i have no nudes... just a few in her lingerie, lol... which are my special pics

And, i wouldnt discount a dvd screener till august, we could see it sooner then that. But the dvd itself will be out in october/september i think.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by SAS@17 April 2003 - 22:47
    Hay a simply It not out and point the poor NooB in the right direction would of done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why reply if ya only going to have a winge about the post!!!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
    SAS
    because we have to do that same shit every day, for the 30 other people, who ask the same damn question.

1. they dont search for other threads for that same request.
    2. they expect movies way before they are out
    3. 90% of the beggars dont contribute.

thats why he got a reply like that... its all simple stuff, that could easilly avoid these same stupid questions, and flaming answers

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    everyone has to start somewhere, even you two!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Look... for one, the title shows he was off from the start. I am not trying to be a pain in the ass here marble, if it was such a hassle, obviously i wouldnt stick around, to help people out.

But seriously, a dvd screener, weeks before the movie is even out, especially when its not even close to oscare time... means a no on the dvd screener. Its just logic. Its rare that dvds screeners hit the web, believe it or not, let alone so soon before the movie comes out, its just a matter of common sense.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    point taken, i just have a bee in my bonnet about people(not you&#33 slagging off 'newbies'. Are the amount of posts made by a user really an indication of ones computer/net literacy?

then again impatient leeches area pain in the ass i suppoase

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    i think that they are being called n00bs because they ask these same questions EVERY sinlge day about early releases when there are posts
    directly next to theres explaining how screener releases work.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    exactly sred...

i love to help... and share the wealth... but it too would be nice if like, 2% of the board didnt get and share the hashes for the rest of 98%... if you people think about it.. thats prolly about right... the minority, small miority, keep this board up and popular... while the majority just uses it... and doesnt contribute... and thats my latest gripe.

i was a noob too at times... but i read up, and learned things... and didnt sit and beg for the latest movie releases every day... shit, i didnt ask for anything for my first 3 months on the board prolly... just went along with the flow... learned my own way, learned to contribute, then started asking for things...

people want... and dont want to give... typical society i suppose...

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@18 April 2003 - 09:57
    i was a noob too at times... but i read up, and learned things... and didnt sit and beg for the latest movie releases every day... shit, i didnt ask for anything for my first 3 months on the board prolly... just went along with the flow... learned my own way, learned to contribute, then started asking for things...
    When I first started downloading warez, there was IRC, and there was the rest of the web. A small group had a webpage called www.happyhippo.com, and they did very well. They set up links to software, etc.. but in the end, they got busted and had to shut down. Since then, everything has been "underground", until Kazaa took over. The kazaa network is great, however so many people are leechers, and so few people actually contribute.

Everyone is a newbie at one point or another. However, what I see is lots of people, starting threads, and talking bullshit. And why? Because they want to raise their post count. In a month, most people will forget about this board, but the regulars are here to stay. There should be a rule, that you must contribute, before you can bitch. Fuckin' A... you gotta earn your stars where I come from...
    Proud member of MDS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast