Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows XP 64 Bit

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    But he didn't directly insult you like you did. In fact, it could be viewed that he, in fact, helped.

The biggest issue for me in x64 was a firewall. Not much to choose from in that area. I went back to 32bit also for now.

The best way to know is to try it for yourself.

There are also quite a few Linux distributions for x64.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Well I am using Windows XP 64bit right now and it is okay.. I mean the major downfall is mainly just the Drivers for Devices (In my case my HP PSC 1610) No available drivers for x64 but there is a workaround which allows me to only Print and not scan/copy things... Also I cannot use TuneUp Utilities 2k6 / SpySweeper due to incompatibility... Other then that, I have no problems with x64.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    can I curse? FUCK!
    I'm also using 64bit windows. There are some custom programs that I'd love to run but it doesn't work. I also read reports on logitech that they aren't going to create new drivers for the xp64bit system. Though, I'm not sure which mouses they are going to support xp64 on. Hope my info helped you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12