Basic tutorial for women to pee standing
0. Prepare: put up the toilet seat and adjust your clothes to get them out of the way (pants down, skirts up, underwear down or to the side as you prefer). Wash your hands if you've been into hot chilis, motor oil, or germ phobias.
1. Use your fingers to spread your inner labia apart and slightly up. This is the action that prevents peeing down your leg or in a big spray, and it takes a little trial and error. See below for tips.
2. Pee forcefully and steadily, right to the end, then stop completely. If you taper off, you will dribble.
3. Wipe yourself if necessary.
4. Return your toilet seat and clothing to their standard, locked positions and wash your hands.