Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: went out a brought a BF2.....

Its magic baby!

Question Mark

and when i tried to start it it said cdkey error, do you think the will stop my ip because i had tried to play a cracked version before?
    Last edited by Wizard_Mon1; 11-02-2005 at 05:39 PM.
    Wiz.

2. Games   -   #2
    Yeah, when you uninstalled your cracked version it might have left traces of the pirated CD Key in your registry. Also give us more infomation. When did it give a CD Key error? When installing? When playing? When connecting to a server?

3. Games   -   #3
    Its magic baby!
    when opening when i clicked on multi player it just closed down with that error.
    Wiz.

4. Games   -   #4
    What error? CD Key Error, or what does it say?

Try uninstalling and runing a registry cleaner or manually removing the registry entries. Then re-installing with your new brought disc and cd key.

5. Games   -   #5
    Its magic baby!
    how do you do a registry clean

found registry mechanic is that good enough?
    Last edited by Wizard_Mon1; 11-02-2005 at 06:13 PM.
    Wiz.

6. Games   -   #6
    Google for it or search in software world, im not gonna bother helping if you won't try to help yourself.

7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Get Tune Up Utitilites 2006.

8. Games   -   #8
    Its magic baby!
    all done reg mechanic worked well took me ages to install and reinstall x amount of times kept on getting lots of error messages finally worked, thanks for your help dude, sorry about the questions but i'm really not that clued up. this site helps lots though. nice one peerzy.
    Wiz.

9. Games   -   #9
    Its magic baby!
    now i got another problem though, it takes ages when it verifies client data then some times logs me off the server this is really annoying because it means i'm waiting another 20 mins to load it, ne idea why this is or how i can shorten the loading or verification time?
    Wiz.

10. Games   -   #10
    What are your PC specs?

The game requires a fairly hefty PC to run it decently, and even on my PC which is "high end" the verify client data takes at least 40-65 seconds sometimes. If it's taking 20 minutes, there may be an issue with your hardware or something along those lines.

Specifically, how much RAM do you have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast