Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm constantly on the look-out for the dirt on Conservatives...

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    It'd be nice if Abramoff had dirt on some Dems AND Repubs..

Personally I think Abramoff will conveniently die. It is said he has dirt MANY politicians.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Personally I think Abramoff will conveniently die. It is said he has dirt MANY politicians.
    I have no doubt he could finger a couple of Dems. but it is really a republican problem, partly because they were the ones with the power so they were the ones worth "bribing".

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

I have no doubt he could finger a couple of Dems. but it is really a republican problem, partly because they were the ones with the power so they were the ones worth "bribing".
    Then you are certainly aware of the converse situation, and, if Abramoff's history is ever publicized, Democrat names will surely be revealed.

This isn't a game that is played only when Republicans are in ostensible control, is it?

The not-very-cynical-at-all-at-all argument could be made that the reason it wasn't "discovered" when the Dems were in control was that their proficiency after decades of practice in corrupt methods helped them hide these, or, as we all witnessed, when one makes fund-raising an international art, as Clinton did, no one even seems to care.

In the interest of honest debate, though, I won't mention that.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    Is that going to be the defence?..... "Democrats did things before you know"

I think every parent that has to punish their child for doing wrong has heard that one..." Soandso did it first !!!!!"
    Last edited by vidcc; 01-08-2006 at 03:14 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    Is that going to be the defence?..... "Democrats did things before you know"
    I promise not to act as if Republicans are pure as the driven snow if you'll agree the Dems ought to be a little more hat-in-hand in questioning things they themselves never stopped doing, and drop the inflammatory rhetoric.

Hell, even you act as if a Democrat is found guilty, it'd be the Republicans' fault.

I understand none of this will ever be amended, but feel compelled to point it out, nonetheless.
    Last edited by j2k4; 01-08-2006 at 08:37 PM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I promise not to act as if Republicans are pure as the driven snow if you'll agree the Dems ought to be a little more hat-in-hand in questioning things they themselves never stopped doing, and drop the inflammatory rhetoric.

Hell, even you act as if a Democrat is found guilty, it'd be the Repulicans' fault.

I understand none of this will ever be amended, but feel compelled to point it out, nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    I have no doubt he could finger a couple of Dems
    WHat part of this suggest that i think Democrats are "guilt free"? I have stated in other threads that if Dems. do wrong they should be punished.

How am i blaming republicans for Democrat misdeeds

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I kinda think of it as "I want all the dirty motherfuckers fingered".

It will be mostly Repubs 'cause that's who Abramoff was cuddled with but I wouldn't mind some dirty Dems getting fucked over too.

They were fucking over us. I don't give a fuck about their party.

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Sorry man, the Repubs are the main culprits in that department. No one has yelled loudest than the Republican party. They are good at it and sadly Democrats are not....even with the easy-to-see fuck-ups and the current (of) shit we are in.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    How am i blaming republicans for Democrat misdeeds
    Never mind me, I'm just being pissy.

I wonder, though, if you can imagine how much it galls me, after watching Clinton's fund-raising machinations (which drew no comment from these same people), to hear such fulminations about Republicans-who I have no problem disavowing.

I have my moments, and I'm having one now.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    An official vidcc production, no doubt....

-Mark Twain

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast