Thread: Music player question

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hi,

does anyone know of a music player or something where i can set the time limit for how long songs will play for?

I mean i have so many music files on my computer, and I want to set a time limit, lets say for example: Play each song for 1 min or so only!

Ipod has this feature and I just love this......this way I can listen to all my music.....anyone?

cheers
    Last edited by sameer0807; 11-04-2005 at 04:02 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    How strange. I would feel cheated if I didn't hear each song to the very end.

Sorry I can't help!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    How strange. I would feel cheated if I didn't hear each song to the very end.

Sorry I can't help!
    ya but just imagine how long it would take to listen to each and every song when you have around 5,000+ songs on your computer.......

I could listen to some songs at a time and others later, but I normally listen to songs while tryin to go to sleep.....

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."