Last edited by Skizo; 11-06-2005 at 11:26 PM.
No it's def your system, or Winamp. What version you running?
I'm running mine right now, and just took this image. Now and then it fluctuates from 00 - 02 but no higher. Winamp 5.111
By the way, how do you fade out / grey areas of secrecy? Looks quite nice.
I figured it out. It was just the skin. Sucks b/c that's the best skin eva. There's like a million color choices for each ring (inner AND outer) and the LCD.
@n18 - FF sux imo. I've been there done that and just didn't like it.
@Samurai - To do the highlighting on an image is easy:
1. Open image of choice in Photoshop.
2. Grab the Rectangular Marquee Tool.
3. Outline the area you wish to have highlighted.
4. Edit > Copy (Ctrl+C).
5. Create new layer on top of original layer.
6. Edit > Paste (Ctrl+V).
7. Click once on your original layer to choose it.
8. Click on the half-white/half-black circle at the bottom of the layers palette and choose 'Brightness/Contrast'.
9. Turn the contrast down to a desired level.
10. Right-click the top layer and choose Blending Options > Outer Glow and set to desired level.
Last edited by Skizo; 11-07-2005 at 04:42 PM.
meh. don't bash FF if yer usin crap like winampOriginally Posted by Skizo
Thanks Skizo - Gonna try this out nowOriginally Posted by Skizo