Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Movie Manager Professional

Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    I just found this software (with crack) on Sharereactor: CLICK HERE

The above link has the Sig2dat & ED2K in the SoftwareWorld/Verified section. The app has so many bells and whistles, it's just awesome! You can even do mass file or mass CD input. Info like codecs, resolution, channels, bitrates (just to name a few) are automatically entered. Other info like director, actors, ,DVD cover, plot, even weblinks are grabbed when you select an internet script, which is available in different languages. My typing days with Excel are over.

eXtreme Movie Manager (formerly DivxManager) is a powerful software program used to manage your movie collection. It lets you catalogue your collection with detailed information and supports many video formats such as DivX™, XviD™, DVD, VHS, SVHS, VCD, DVD-R or LaserDisc. eXtreme Movie Manager is not just a movie/video collection manager, it's also a movie and actor database and a cover manager. With the exclusive "MagicScript" Technology, and the appropriate script, XMM allows you to retrieve movie information (especially PICTURES, IMAGES and COVERS) from ANY online movie databases. With the MagicScript EDITOR you can also create and edit your own Scripts. XMM is the complete movie collection manager - you won't need any other piece of software

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    What a cool software program

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Wooo hooo. Thanks. B)

This is for us lazy people.

Downloading as we speak.

(My Notepad days are over ... I hope)

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Thanks, guess I`m gonna start organizing my movies B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Got the file and was on the edge of my seat when i was opening it, then it said was unable to open- corrupted file or unexpandable file or unsupported file type. This was the file on Darth Sushi&#39;s sig2dat. I software i used to open it was stuffit. It is mostlikely my software not the sid2dat file, so does anybody know where I can go from here? Suggestions on any new software to use to open it?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by StrongislanD@20 April 2003 - 04:07
    Got the file and was on the edge of my seat when i was opening it, then it said was unable to open- corrupted file or unexpandable file or unsupported file type. This was the file on Darth Sushi&#39;s sig2dat. I software i used to open it was stuffit. It is mostlikely my software not the sid2dat file, so does anybody know where I can go from here? Suggestions on any new software to use to open it?
    I used WinRAR.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Worked&#33;&#33;&#33;

Much appreciated Darth Sushi- Thanks

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Actually, ur best bet is prob to just re-DL it.

The way that the hash-system works does not guarentee that all the sources you are dling from have the exact same file, the files can be slightly off and Kazaa won&#39;t know the difference. So, for example, if a person crashed his comp while extracting and somehow corrupted the file, but is still sharing it, Kazaa might not be able to see the small differnce in the corrupt version of the file, and you have the bad-luck of DLing that portion of the file from that source.

Just 2 nites ago, I DLed the same MS Office XP file 3 times before I got a zip that was not corrupt, but once I got it, it worked fine. So, like I said, just try the dl again.

EDIT: Although my advise seems to no longer apply, this is what comes of typing really slow

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Are you guys getting lots of sources for this?
    I have had klite up all day still no sources.
    Thanks

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    cant get a single source either... any help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast