Thread: Ntl

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

Unsure

For about the last week all the channels on my set top box have been unlocked, ones I haven't and wouldn't suscribe to like the movie channels & the sky sports channels plus all the others that aren't in the package I'm on.

Today I was watching one of the cartoon channels as I'm off work with the manflu when it suddenly froze, when it came back I only had 6 channels available to watch. I got on the phone to the customer services and they told me this was because my a/c had been downgraded as I had forgotten to pay the last 3 months bills

They put me through to the credit control dept who old me that even though I paid £16 there and then on the phone they couldn't reconnect me till I had paid it all. I called the bloke a knobber and hung up.

About ten minutes later I went back to the tv and all the channels are there again, even the ones that shouldn't be unlocked as previously mentioned

I think I'm just going to stfu until the I pay the bill and see what happens, although just goes to show they really are a useless bunch of c*nts

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I might phone up and say "I'm not a subscriber to you or anythin', but I can't seem to pick up any of your channels", to see if they send me a set top box and a wire

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    lol
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    For about the last week all the channels on my set top box have been unlocked, ones I haven't and wouldn't suscribe to like the movie channels & the sky sports channels plus all the others that aren't in the package I'm on.

Today I was watching one of the cartoon channels as I'm off work with the manflu when it suddenly froze, when it came back I only had 6 channels available to watch. I got on the phone to the customer services and they told me this was because my a/c had been downgraded as I had forgotten to pay the last 3 months bills

They put me through to the credit control dept who old me that even though I paid £16 there and then on the phone they couldn't reconnect me till I had paid it all. I called the bloke a knobber and hung up.

About ten minutes later I went back to the tv and all the channels are there again, even the ones that shouldn't be unlocked as previously mentioned

I think I'm just going to stfu until the I pay the bill and see what happens, although just goes to show they really are a useless bunch of c*nts
    Sounds like they duno their arse from their elbow - but in a good way
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    wlorly:
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|