Thread: little johnny

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Little Johnny's mother decided to give her son an anatomy lesson one day, so she took off all of her clothes and pointed to her vagina, and said, "Johnny. This is where you come from."
    Johnny went to school the next day smiling and insisting all his friends now refer to him as "Lucky Johnny."

"Why?" one asked.

Johnny held his fingers an inch apart and said, "Because I came this close to being a turd."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An older man goes in for his yearly physical, with his wife tagging along. The doctor enters the examination room and says, "I will need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a sperm sample."
    The old man, being hard of hearing, turns to his wife and asks,

"What did he say?"

The wife yells back to him, "GIVE HIM YOUR UNDERWEAR."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An old snake goes to see his Doctor. "Doc, I need something for my eyes, I can't see very well these days."
    The Doc fixes him up with a pair of glasses and tells him to return in 2 weeks.

The snake comes back in 2 weeks and tells the doctor he's very depressed. Doc says, "What's the problem? Didn't the glasses help you?"

"The glasses are fine doc, but I just discovered I've been living with a water hose the past 2 years!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Nice

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4