Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with F.E.A.R

SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    I Finally Fhinished downloading F.E.A.R Its my first torrent game I downloaded. Now Im not quite sure How to get it to work so I can play it. I open up the folder and it has another folder called F.E.A.R_AlcoholClone, And Inside it are FEAR.mdf, And FEAR.mds Can some one tell me what to do with these or what programs I need?

Thanks
    Last edited by SirGray; 11-14-2005 at 07:06 PM.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

2. Games   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Have you looked at the .nfo file?
    You will need alchahol120% to mount or burn the image

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Games   -   #3
    I can't seem to find a .nfo file
    just the 2 I said the FEAR.mdf, And FEAR.mds
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

4. Games   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    this may help

1. mount the mds file with deamon tools and install
    2. Go to your FEAR installation directory and change the compability mode of FEAR.exe to windows 2000 through the properties tab.
    3. download SR7, run it, press "hide all virtual drives" to hide the fact you are using daemon tools and close the SR7 program.
    4. Mount the game and when the fear screen launches press play.
    5. As soon as the mouse curser turns into a little disc right click on the SR7 logo in the task bar and select "un-hide all virtual drives".

5. Games   -   #5
    ok thanks ill try that and get back to you

6. Games   -   #6
    Ok it was working without sr7 but then I updated the game now it doesn't can you provide a link to a sr7 download I think I got the wrong one its called SR7.Stopv1.0 and it dosn't seem to minimize into the tray and when im using it the game says A required security module cannot be activated. This program can not be executed.
    Last edited by SirGray; 11-14-2005 at 08:50 PM.

7. Games   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    WHY did you update the game??? Dont you think that maybe they updated the game so that it would make it harder for people to crack it?

you cant play online anyway without a legit cd key....

so reinstall the game, and dont update it...

8. Games   -   #8
    Ok srry about that well It works just fine without the update so thanks alot!

9. Games   -   #9
    i did the first update, and the game still works fine. but, i havent done second update (latest?), 'cause i just figured the update would probably make the game stop working.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    WHY did you update the game??? Dont you think that maybe they updated the game so that it would make it harder for people to crack it?

you cant play online anyway without a legit cd key....

so reinstall the game, and dont update it...
    [SEARCH] F.E.A.R.Dedicated.Server.1.01.Public.Server.Patch-SUSPECTS got released 24d 5h 2m 35s [21/10/2005] ago [ UNKNOWN / SUSPECTS ]

[SEARCH] F.E.A.R.NODVD.V101.PROPER.CRACK-EMPORiO got released 22d 55m 31s [23/10/2005] ago [ DOX / EMPORiO | 6F ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast