Thread: Anybody know where i can jsut find

Poster
    Does anyone know where i can find Just the excersise files to lynda.com , or does anyone download lynda.com tutorials from bittorent and can get me excersise files for flash 8 , dreamwevaer 8, ps cs2 , and coldfusion? , i intend to pay 25 per month becuase it takes too long for me to download a gig like whenever i want to but witht eh 25 per month i dont get excersise files which i need sometimes in the videos , so anyone know where i can just find the exersie files?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    malyo's Avatar Poster
    bitme.org is the place you are looking for. although i don't know how you will get in, because it's 20000 user limit and it's full.
    they have 79 downloads in the Lynda.com section right now so i suppose what you are looking for should be there

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    are you sure that site just offers teh excersise files , cazuse demonoid and torrentspy have lynda.com files BUT its liek 1 gig and the excersise files are included , when i just want the exersise files i thought i can tell azuerus what to donwlaod but they come in one big rar file , so ill check bitme.org , any others poeple where i can JUST fine he excersise files

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Btw bitme.org has invites so yo malyo do u have an invite i can use please? my email is [email protected]

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    malyo's Avatar Poster
    sorry, my fault. same big rar files there

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    its okay no problem