Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Xbox 360 available online Nov. 18th

matt526's Avatar Poster
    I was at walmart at 11:00pm last night and there was no larger then normal crowed

2. Games   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matt526
    I was at walmart at 11:00pm last night and there was no larger then normal crowed
    I'm sure it was the same around here.

I wouldv'e had to go over to Virginia or up to Montgomery County, MD to see people waiting like that.

People around here don't geek out about video games like that en masse.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #33
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Ok guys need help, need to know where I can get some cheap LCD or Tube TV's that are:

-Hi definition ready (or atleast have a minimum of 720p)
    -Component cable inputs
    -Widescreen w/ a 16:9 ratio
    -Pure Flat screen
    -At least 26" and no bigger than 34" (unless it really really is cheap for the screen size that it presents)
    -And less than 700 canadian, i already found a nice tube tv for 389 bucks at futureshop

if anyone knows the cheapest place to look preferebbly in Canada (in Vancouver would be even better), and another thing to keep in mind I guess would be "will it be even cheaper on Boxing Day?". If anyone knows anything, give me a shout Cannot wait till tomorrow, my friend put two premium packs on layaway for me, he works at walmart
    Well I don't know if you are interested in them but I would highly reccommend buying a projector. There's one at best buy that is $450 after mail in rebates of coarse but its still dirt cheap for what it is. I know it supports hdtv @ 1080i atleast. Screen size goes up to 100 inches. I would search pricegrabber for tube hdtvs. Not sure if it ships to Canada. Also not sure Best Buys are in Canada.
    I would buy a projector in a heartbeat trust me on that, but I have to be practical too. See, I can't really put the 360+display device anywhere other than my bedroom, I could've put it in the basement but right now its rented. So....100" screen in my bedroom = no, and yes I realize u can make the size anything, but practically I have a bed, a computer+huge desk and other things in there, so I can't really set up a projector in my room. That's why I need a TV

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #34
    if you're gonna buy an HDTV, you should make sure it has both component and HDMI, 'cause the upcoming Blu-Ray Video and HD-DVD Video formats are not going to output high-def signals through component. it's a hollywood thing -- they want to restrict high-def movies to "secure digital" connections (i.e. DVI, HDMI).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234