Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keane Leaves Manchester United.

Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I never liked him as much as scholes. or beckham. I was a ManUtd fan when I was a kid(mainly because I didn't know of too many other good teams). Hopefully ManUtd can pick-up a young and healthy player who will fill Keane's spot and perform well. C Ronaldo was a good replacement for Backham, I 'm sure ManUtd thought of this before they traded him.

Well with the Beckham money they were able to get C. Ronaldo and half of Rooney. C. Ronaldo's a good player but he doesn't quite have the end ball yet, the final cross as such.

@JP - Yeah Keane said he did it because Haaland had injured him a while ago, but when i finally got hold of the video it's Keane racing back trying to take Haaland out and overstreching and then Haaland running up to him shouting about him trying to take him out. So to be honest Keane getting injured was mostly his fault.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    @JP - Yeah Keane said he did it because Haaland had injured him a while ago, but when i finally got hold of the video it's Keane racing back trying to take Haaland out and overstreching and then Haaland running up to him shouting about him trying to take him out. So to be honest Keane getting injured was mostly his fault.
    No.

While Keane getting injured was hardly Haaland's fault, Keane sought revenge because while he was on the floor with his medial ligament ripped apart - Haaland was standing over him shouting 'Get up, there's fuck all wrong with you. Cheating cunt'.

I suppose 12 months of painful rehabilitation while not playing and harbouring a grudge can get the better of even the most restrained person, let alone Keane
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Sky news covered the Keane story for a lot of yesterday. It appears the only footage they have of Keane is those 2 incidents and something from the training ground.

Which is quite strange after 12 years at the same club.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12