Thread: Fly Me To Polaris[Attached]

Dry

I have attached the tone i have i.e fly me to polaris,u guys may notice that half of the song isnt being played and i have reduced the quality to fit 4 the upload.

now the problem is i cant find this remix of fly me to polaris ost(i.e. attached wav).if any of u guys have it then plz notice me or suggest some mp3 forum where i can find this song?

i downloaded Cecilia Cheung - Xing Yu Xin Yuan (Fly Me to Polaris Soundtrack)
    but its way much different then this attached wav.

i searched bittorrent,kazaa,winmx,etc but couldnt find this song

plz guys help me i want this full song
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Music   -   #2
    express98's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by vegeta
    I have attached the tone i have i.e fly me to polaris,u guys may notice that half of the song isnt being played and i have reduced the quality to fit 4 the upload.

now the problem is i cant find this remix of fly me to polaris ost(i.e. attached wav).if any of u guys have it then plz notice me or suggest some mp3 forum where i can find this song?

i downloaded Cecilia Cheung - Xing Yu Xin Yuan (Fly Me to Polaris Soundtrack)
    but its way much different then this attached wav.

i searched bittorrent,kazaa,winmx,etc but couldnt find this song

plz guys help me i want this full song
    http://www.aresgalaxy.org/ares/.............not sure but found lots ov diff mixes here hope it helps ,coudnt get yr link to play

3. Music   -   #3
    Nitro777
    I think, maybe you better install iMesh on your system. I Hope with this program you will find it