3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by megalon0
    It's still there.
    Yep, it works well
    Easy Image Hosting - http://easyimagehosting.net
    Your ultimate free image hosting

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    You must have been banned dude that's there custom banned message for former users they coded that because it's cooler than a regular 404 error.
    Last edited by top25; 11-27-2005 at 11:50 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IvanOlsson

Question Mark

Hi all, I’ve been banned for a long time ago. But I've one question is there a way to make a new registration from my own computer/the same computer which I’ve been banned from?

Please answer I need your help guys

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Now it is gone

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND THE MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA

This notice serves as notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512, or equivalent notice provisions of your local law, that content that was residing on this website (HTTP://ASIANDVDCLUB.ORG) infringes on the copyrights of the Motion Picture Association of America, namely movies belonging to the Motion Picture Association of America.

Posting of movies belonging to the Motion Picture Association of America as described above is not authorized by the Motion Picture Association of America, any of its agents, or by law. Agents authorized to act on behalf of Motion Picture Association of America have taken steps to locate and remove and disable access to the material on this site (HTTP://ASIANDVDCLUB.ORG) . Individuals that were administering this web site are under investigation for copyright infrin

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megalon0
    HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND THE MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA

This notice serves as notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512, or equivalent notice provisions of your local law, that content that was residing on this website (HTTP://ASIANDVDCLUB.ORG) infringes on the copyrights of the Motion Picture Association of America, namely movies belonging to the Motion Picture Association of America.

Posting of movies belonging to the Motion Picture Association of America as described above is not authorized by the Motion Picture Association of America, any of its agents, or by law. Agents authorized to act on behalf of Motion Picture Association of America have taken steps to locate and remove and disable access to the material on this site (HTTP://ASIANDVDCLUB.ORG) . Individuals that were administering this web site are under investigation for copyright infrin
    You've been banned. It is not gone.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I did nothing to be banned....
    Last edited by megalon0; 06-21-2007 at 11:16 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you weren't cheating, maybe you could get help in there channel irc://irc.asiandvdclub.org/ADC

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast