Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To All Those Who Didnt Buy 360 , Dont Be Sad Get Glad Becuase-

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    omg exactly why i waited, after getting xbox day before release when it came out, (having a faulty rom drive) that taught me a lesson, to wait for better release and cheaper price! I just read on pspupdates.com that teamXtender is selling 20 core xboxes for 799USD! that is crazy as f*** and on ebay people are bidding up to 1200USD

2. Games   -   #32
    i heard their should be more shipments of the xbox360 friday! but im not for sure just call your local retaliers and ask them.

3. Games   -   #33
    I still have a 0-day original USA PS2. My mom got it the day it was released for me for my birthday. You know what? The thing still works like perfect and I've used that thing heavily for both games and watching DVDs.

4. Games   -   #34
    Formula1's Avatar Poster

5. Games   -   #35
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    yeh, who the fuck would do that...he made over 700$ profit lol
    Last edited by Guyver; 11-25-2005 at 12:49 AM.

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

6. Games   -   #36
    Poster
    Well now tv channels are showing this problem , but remember G-uniX was the first to post the article lol

7. Games   -   #37
    Got mine yesterday morning.

Me and a friend stayed up all last night playing Madden. Damn it is so stripped down :/ Still great though.

I knew places were going to be selling alot yesterday so I went out at about 4am to see how the lines were. They were way to fucking long. The line to kmart, yes I said kmart, was going all the way to the corner of the building. So I finally gave up and went to bed. Woke up at 11am to get ready for work and found I had a voicemail message. Turned out to be Gamecrazy telling me my 360 was in stock!
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Games   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy

Me and a friend stayed up all last night playing Madden. Damn it is so stripped down :/ Still great though.

I knew places were going to be selling alot yesterday so I went out at about 4am to see how the lines were. They were way to fucking long. The line to kmart, yes I said kmart, was going all the way to the corner of the building. So I finally gave up and went to bed.
    People there are sick! LOL

9. Games   -   #39
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy

I knew places were going to be selling alot yesterday so I went out at about 4am to see how the lines were. They were way to fucking long. The line to kmart, yes I said kmart, was going all the way to the corner of the building. So I finally gave up and went to bed.
    People there are sick! LOL
    imo its just stupid to sit out there and wait, its justs a fucking gamesystem...

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

10. Games   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    Well now tv channels are showing this problem , but remember G-uniX was the first to post the article lol
    No, the forum you linked to posted it first

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast