Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you annoyed by all the Virtual CD hiding shit? (antiblaxx, sd4hide, etc)

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i found this little tutorial.

http://brucebeh.com/automount.htm

too bad u have to use daemon tools. anyone know if alcohol is compatible with .bat commands?

2. Games   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    damnit I dont wanna install daemon, alcohol ftw

3. Games   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    lol dude. programs like sd4hide arent hard to use. The-scene crack(ers) (deviance etc) are probably jelous that they dont realease games as quick as those that release clones. Lot at FEAR, a game that was on the internet a week before it hit store shelves.. And it takes a while for some groups to crack games. A person with an IQ over 80 shouldn't even be complaining anyway since they are getting their stuff for free..

4. Games   -   #4
    i ain't complaining. but for a lot of people who can't get antiblaxx to work properly, this will help

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    lol dude. programs like sd4hide arent hard to use. The-scene crack(ers) (deviance etc) are probably jelous that they dont realease games as quick as those that release clones.
    Nope, cause clones arent cracked, why should they be jealous?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    lol dude. programs like sd4hide arent hard to use. The-scene crack(ers) (deviance etc) are probably jelous that they dont realease games as quick as those that release clones.

Also a CRACKED game can be released after a CLONE released.

7. Games   -   #7
    i was wondering. say i get a proper clonecd. and i use this hide virtual cd stuff, and say deviance comes out with a cracked version, do i have to redownload the images? or can i just get the crack and use that on the clonecd version i have now?

8. Games   -   #8
    In most cases you can just grab the crack, however if one is a CD Version and the other a DVD sometimes you get issues.

9. Games   -   #9
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy

yeah but not as much people will be interested in it, especially after 1+ week that the clone has been release. And by then some scene groups will release a no cd crack. just like FEAR..

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

yeah but not as much people will be interested in it, especially after 1+ week that the clone has been release. And by then some scene groups will release a no cd crack. just like FEAR..
    On most sites CLONE dupes CRACKED but CRACKED doesn't for CLONE, clearly showing that people do care and will leech the release.

A clone of Toca Race Driver 2 had been out for like a year yet a group still produced a working CRACKED version over a year after the release date. The fact is that people don't want to be assed with clicking hide everytime they play a game. For most American's this simple task seems far to complicated and thus there will always be a need for the CRACKED release.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast