Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I be doing now....

I'm almost done with high school, I screwed up my grades and will probally barely graduate or if not, get my GED. Probally can't go to collage and hoping my parents dont kick me out. I guess really screwed up my life. What should i do eh? I feel kinda lost now in my life... don't want to end up in the streets and shit.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    heh im headed on that path, I dunno what to say lol.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I skipped the bullsit school and im getting a job with a govenment program

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Yup... it only gets worse after high school... you get so used to being spoon-fed everything... once your done with school... you think to yourself... now what?

=/

5. Lounge   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    Yup... it only gets worse after high school... you get so used to being spoon-fed everything... once your done with school... you think to yourself... now what?

=/
    So how'd you overcome that? or are you still in that stage?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker

=/
    So how'd you overcome that? or are you still in that stage?
    I'm still pretty much in that stage.

I finished high school... and right now I'm just working. I plan on starting college next year... but I don't know where I want to go, and what I want to major in exactly... I'm a bit lost. =/

Oh well... at least I'm making money until I start school again...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by AznRocky
    I'm almost done with high school, I screwed up my grades and will probally barely graduate or if not, get my GED. Probally can't go to collage and hoping my parents dont kick me out. I guess really screwed up my life. What should i do eh? I feel kinda lost now in my life... don't want to end up in the streets and shit.
    Shit happens bro... High School really isn't all that important. However, not even attempting to go to college really hurts your chances at making a comfortable living on your own. I'd suggest looking into government grants, or even the FASFA form, even payment plans through the college of your choice. I currently take a few courses each semester, and work out a payment plan through my financial aid office at my college.

And if you decide college still isn't for you, then you can always get a steady girlfriend or get married so you can have a second income to pay the bills.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    it all depends what you want to do in your life.
    some things may need college others dont.
    Scuba instructor in australia doesnt sound to bad

9. Lounge   -   #9
    man, feels like i failed in life. I always wanted to buy my mom a big house since we live in a shitty apartment, in a shitty neighborhood, and repay all the shit she did for me. My dad was a bitch but my mom spoiled me. Kinda sucks how you imagine to do something big and you totally fuck it up. she always pressured me to go college and become a docter or something. life sucks eh...
    Last edited by AznRocky; 11-28-2005 at 09:08 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    all your parents want is you to find what you want and be happy - so its up to you. Right now life is hell now because you know you wasted a chance -
    - redo to the year?
    -take a year off?
    what would you want to study - doctor? or...? if its pc related you dont really need college

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast