Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: International AIDS Awareness Day

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Alright my example sucked. But what i'm trying to say is that most people, in the U.S. for example, don't wait until marriage to have sex, so abstinence really isnt the most effective way. I think it was only ten percent who waited till marriage, mostly females?.. I wonder how the figures/stats are in the UK..

edit: Byt the way, about 45 million Americans, age 12 and older have genital herpes. According to http://www.4woman.gov/faq/stdherpe.htm#2

So umm yeah, AIDs isnt the only std to worry about..
    Dude, for them it is.

We aren't talking about America or the UK. It's Africa ffs.

Africa 20 million. Rest of the world 20 million. Do you understand now?

Imagine going outside and everyone has The Monkey. That's the way you should think of it.

Also I didn't say shit about waiting till marriage. I'm talking waiting 'till tested if then.

They have epidemic. Look it up. It ain't some shit they may or may not get if you fuck. They WILL get it.

Drastic measures need to be set forth. People must think differently.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Ok i see your point. But it should also be noted that they also have a higher chance of contracting this disease by injection/blood transfusions from hospitals. Majority of the hospitals there are probably too poor to afford clean/un used needles. So my main point is , although "telling them not fuck", is a way to reduce chances , there are many other ways this disease can be passed...

http://content.answers.com/main/cont...e/R402a1t1.gif
    Last edited by Formula1; 12-03-2005 at 07:32 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Alright my example sucked. But what i'm trying to say is that most people, in the U.S. for example, don't wait until marriage to have sex, so abstinence really isnt the most effective way. I think it was only ten percent who waited till marriage, mostly females?.. I wonder how the figures/stats are in the UK..

edit: Byt the way, about 45 million Americans, age 12 and older have genital herpes. According to http://www.4woman.gov/faq/stdherpe.htm#2

So umm yeah, AIDs isnt the only std to worry about..
    Dude, for them it is.

We aren't talking about America or the UK. It's Africa ffs.

Africa 20 million. Rest of the world 20 million. Do you understand now?

Imagine going outside and everyone has The Monkey. That's the way you should think of it.

Also I didn't say shit about waiting till marriage. I'm talking waiting 'till tested if then.

They have epidemic. Look it up. It ain't some shit they may or may not get if you fuck. They WILL get it.

Drastic measures need to be set forth. People must think differently.
    an entire continent isn't gonna stop having sex. it just won't happen

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Abstinence before getting tested is a form of safe sex.

Any form of safe sex (not just condoms) is what I was talking about.

The problem is that to educate and to test people is just too expensive in those poor countries.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123