Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vice City

I was looking for GTA vice city. I downloaded myth file. Yeah it works but its no different from GTA3. I have finished playing GTA3 already. Is Vicecity is just an extra mission? or a whole new game. By the way, the GTA3 i downloaded works nice, I can play the game for hours. But i can not load any saved game. When I load, the loading status bar appears and it completes but the game never shows. Any one had the same problem there? Just help me out ppl.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Vice City is like GTA4...its only out for PS2 now...it will be out for PC mid-May.....

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    first off you downloaded gta3 NOT vice city.
    as for your problem you need a fixed .exe try searching for
    gta3 fix

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Los@19 April 2003 - 14:39
    Vice City is like GTA4...its only out for PS2 now...it will be out for PC mid-May.....
    May this year? Are you sure? I'm pretty certain Sony have exclusive rights to the GTA series until 2004.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    YES MAY
    http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecity/
    Sony only has exclusivity on CONSOLES

6. Games   -   #6
    vice city is coming out on may 13 for america and 15 for other countries and the exclusive rights only goes for consoles not pc and that means gta4(not vice city) is going to be exclusive only for ps2 until 6 months after its release when it comes out for pc.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by johnnytightlips2@20 April 2003 - 16:18
    vice city is coming out on may 13 for america and 15 for other countries and the exclusive rights only goes for consoles not pc and that means gta4(not vice city) is going to be exclusive only for ps2 until 6 months after its release when it comes out for pc.
    ummm..... gta on xbox.....

8. Games   -   #8
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    ummm..... gta on xbox.....
    im not really sure what u mean but if ur tryin 2 say gta willb on xbox ur wrong, gta3 was about 2 b ported 2 it but because of the contracts w/ sony it was cancled and no gta will b made xbox
    and also, according 2 gamespot.com vice city will b comin out 2 the PC on may 12, and there pretty accurate

EDIT: typo
    tYiA

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    did you not read the previous posts.
    sony's cpntracy expires six months after gta4(not vice city)is set to be realeased.
    wich means that there is a good chance that microsoft will open it's pocketbook enough to get it on xbox

10. Games   -   #10
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    o wlel w/e but i doubt that rockstar wont resign the contract just so they can make gta4 on xbox, thell prob just resign the contract so the have rights 2 sell on the ps3 which is alrdy in designs and will b done 2004(from what ive read)
    tYiA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast