Thread: Final Fantasy XII demo

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    so, played that ffxii demo that was bundled with dwviii. great cg as always and the story's gonna be good too. the guy that made vagrant story and final fantasy tactics is making this one and both of those were GREAT! the gameplay is something i'm not sure of. it's pretty much like ffxi which is online. if u liked ffxi gameplay u'll love xii. me, i thought it was kinda boring, but then again i hated ffx-2 gameplay at first too. now, ffx-2 gameplay is very fast paced and is just fun to play. hopefully, ffxii will get better with age... u?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Games   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    i saw a copy of the ps2 demo on torrentspy.com

3. Games   -   #3
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    I have seen trailers for the new Final fantasy Xii I hope its gonna be great I just can't get off how Stupid (Gay) the main character looks I mean Ill still play it and have fun, But has any one els noticed this?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

4. Games   -   #4
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    When is it supposed to come out?
    I can't wait to get it.
    I loooove FF.

hmm...asspie

5. Games   -   #5
    ı didnt like its battle system

6. Games   -   #6
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dante2003
    ı didnt like its battle system
    exactly. it IS squares signature series so i'm sure it will be good when it gets released, but as of now i'm with u.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Games   -   #7
    I'm really hoping they give an option to use the old battle system. I don't really care about the random encounter thing (Xenosaga has it, and there were still plenty of "where's the just die already button?" fights). If it was any other series, it doesn't matter too much, but given that the FF series, why mess with a good thing?

That said, I'm hoping part of the reason for the demo was to get a reaction to the battle system. Given the amount of poor feedback, maybe they'll clean it up