Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Downloads

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    I thought the reason for someone posting a movie hash was so you can get a movie that is verified and you can download it? i know it takes awhile for them to spread on to kazaa lite but this is freakin rediculous to have to wait this freakin long. i have about 5 movies now that i have got hash marks or sigdats and have added them to my kazaalite over a week and a half and still cannot get a source for download. What is the use in you all posting these movies you have if your not on or sharing them?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    you should look at the verifieds size then do a search for that file and use the size to verify it.
    then download it

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    The network is so damn big, that it takes forever to get a movie shared on the network. I'm starting to think sig2dat is a waste of time too. Now if more people would learn to use kazupernodes, then we'd be all set. Only problem is that you can't post IPs on this forum, still haven't gotten a clear answer as to why. B)
    Proud member of MDS

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Patience, Grasshopper.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Lesson learned- I find a person with a sig2tdat, take the title of the movie plug it into the search field and dowload the movie that came up on my search(largest file possible). I should download soon if not instantly. I download 20-30 gigs a day (no lie), and this is the logic behind it. I still have old sig2dat files(when sig2dat was new to me) in my download area from a long time ago with not 1 kb downloaded! My best advise is to do a search in video for dvd, divx, xvid and let them pile up!!!! Try hitting divx and let it run for like 5,000 results then you should have a very good selection of readily available movies to download.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Maybe because IPs are a source of hacking some ones PC and alot of people know how to hack and its a caution this forum isnt gonna take and let people dish out IPs.. or am just talkin the odd drunken monkey..
    hope this gives u some idea..
    and u got 2 many movies at the one time, it might be 2 much for ur connection..

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"@19 April 2003 - 21:06
    you should look at the verifieds size then do a search for that file and use the size to verify it.
    then download it
    I have already tried your suggestion many times with no avail. The only problem I see to this is that I don't think someone who has a certain movie should post it as a hash or sigdat link if they are not going to leave their computer up and running so we can get them. All the movies you see up above are movies I got from on this forum. I mean isn't that waht the hash is for to locate that certain file from that individuals pc? or am I still lost on how this works?

The network is so damn big, that it takes forever to get a movie shared on the network. I'm starting to think sig2dat is a waste of time too. Now if more people would learn to use kazupernodes, then we'd be all set. Only problem is that you can't post IPs on this forum, still haven't gotten a clear answer as to why
    As to using kazupernodes...Im still very confused on how this thing works. Is there directions on how to use this and explains it step by step in lamens terms? Can someone direct me to the appropriate site or forum page. I would greatly appreciate it.

Maybe because IPs are a source of hacking some ones PC and alot of people know how to hack and its a caution this forum isnt gonna take and let people dish out IPs.. or am just talkin the odd drunken monkey..
    hope this gives u some idea..
    and u got 2 many movies at the one time, it might be 2 much for ur connection..
    I really don't think my amount of movies makes a difference because I have roadrunner cable. I usually have no problems with the amount of movies I download unless I really go crazy and try about 10-15..lol

The funny thing is....you know the tv show called Blind Date, well they released that Uncensored video and geez it's already all over KazaaLite to download cause I got it with no problem and it only took me 40 minutes to download it. Why can't other movies be the same? I don't understand.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by newcster68@19 April 2003 - 20:15
    I thought the reason for someone posting a movie hash was so you can get a movie that is verified and you can download it? i know it takes awhile for them to spread on to kazaa lite but this is freakin rediculous to have to wait this freakin long. i have about 5 movies now that i have got hash marks or sigdats and have added them to my kazaalite over a week and a half and still cannot get a source for download. What is the use in you all posting these movies you have if your not on or sharing them?

Come on, man! You want to download the dvdrip movies that are still playing in the theaters???? You have to wait at least 1 or 2 months after they showed in theaters.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    This is what I believe:

Hashes are to be used as guides. In order for one to get the latest movies and whatnot, that one person can be the ONLY one sharing it. Keep searching for one file at a time, run a speed-up with it and wait 'til it starts to download. If you REALLY want to get the latest movies or rare movies, try another program.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by LoveItLive+20 April 2003 - 18:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LoveItLive @ 20 April 2003 - 18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--newcster68@19 April 2003 - 20:15
    I thought the reason for someone posting a movie hash was so you can get a movie that is verified and you can download it? i know it takes awhile for them to spread on to kazaa lite but this is freakin rediculous to have to wait this freakin long. i have about 5 movies now that i have got hash marks or sigdats and have added them to my kazaalite over a week and a half and still cannot get a source for download. What is the use in you all posting these movies you have if your not on or sharing them?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

Come on, man&#33; You want to download the dvdrip movies that are still playing in the theaters???? You have to wait at least 1 or 2 months after they showed in theaters.[/b][/quote]
    hahaha why? it&#39;s screener its great quility

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast