Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Prison Break

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

2. Lounge   -   #72
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Spose I can call you a geptard for harnessing the potential to cause my town to be evacuated if I didn't open it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i'd expect you to burn it instantly. you could never show your face in whales again if it were seen by other people

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    My girlfriend sits besides me going; 'Oh yeah, as if the drain would have such a conveniently placed water spout - just so he can fill the, perfectly watertight, funnel with water and attach the rope' and 'That's just stupid - there's no way they'd get that much time to dig an hole like that' and 'Why hasn't the Doctor told how Michael rescued her - she would lose her job if and when they escape'.

All the time, I sit there muttering 'Yeah' and 'Be quiet a minute' and 'I suppose so' -- when all I want to do is say:

IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL! IF YOU WANT REALISM, LOOK OUT OF THE FUCKING WINDOW FOR HALF HOUR AND LET ME WATCH THE TELLY IN PEACE.

Gawd, wimin.

Anyway; 24, Prison Break, Lost, Sleeper Cell, Eastenders and Battlestar Galactica - they're not documentaries, y'all.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    • Factual errors: Lincoln Burrows is set to be executed in the electric chair, which is not used in Illinois any more. Currently, all executions in Illinois are done by lethal injection.
    • Factual errors: The two brothers are seen talking and interacting freely without being restrained. Death row offenders are not allowed to be out of cell without use of hand and leg restraints and cannot interact with other offenders, even family members.
    • Factual errors: The show takes place in Illinois. A blanket stay of all executions was put into effect in Illinois by Governor Ryan and is still in effect. Illinois is currently not enforcing the death penalty.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    • Factual errors: Lincoln Burrows is set to be executed in the electric chair, which is not used in Illinois any more. Currently, all executions in Illinois are done by lethal injection.
    • Factual errors: The two brothers are seen talking and interacting freely without being restrained. Death row offenders are not allowed to be out of cell without use of hand and leg restraints and cannot interact with other offenders, even family members.
    • Factual errors: The show takes place in Illinois. A blanket stay of all executions was put into effect in Illinois by Governor Ryan and is still in effect. Illinois is currently not enforcing the death penalty.
    Thanks Cheese.

Well there you have it folks. We may as well not watch the rest of the season when it comes back on in March.

Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Gawd, wimin.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i reckon it pwns so stfu

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678