Thread: Soulseek Users Beware....

Poster
    it isnt down, it says soulseek instalation is corrupt, but it worked before

2. Music   -   #32
    BANNED
    truly excellent work Nemo

3. Music   -   #33
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Seems to me that these days SS is down more often than its up! I know its only BETA and its free - but its getting rather annoying to say the least!

I hope RIAA is having the same problems though - ha ha!!

Maybe time to move on to another solution - shame though - its a good source of music

Peace
    UKMan

4. Music   -   #34
    Poster
    Any ideas UK

5. Music   -   #35
    I got an idea.....maybe UKMan can start showing up on SoulSeek more to discuss this.

6. Music   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by adthomp@26 April 2003 - 14:42
    truly excellent work Nemo
    Cheers adthomp.

I havn't had any blocks from Peer Guardian for a few days now,hopefully the RIAA have got the message that they wont succeed trying to get into our computers.

Still always well worth using it as you never know when they might pay us a visit.

As for moving im not sure if its worth it.It's not that much of a problem when it goes down as plenty of other ways to share music for the time that it is down.

7. Music   -   #37
    wat exactly does the RIAA do??? Do they stop us from sharing or something? i thought that it wasnt illegal to share music...?

8. Music   -   #38
    porkshit
    um no since pretty much all the music you download is pirated. the yare rips from cd's. you arent supposed to copy or give copies to people.

9. Music   -   #39

10. Music   -   #40
    Poster
    my freind was downloading some music from a user and clicked into his shared folder to download some songs from him next thing he had about 200,000 songs in his downloads games application all sorts were downloading into his shared folder and when you delteted them they just kept coming back, i had to manually delete all the songs and programs which took over an hour to get rid, he had no viruses and does have a firewall to. very strange.
    ?????????

Can this be accidental or are you suggesting that this might have been by way of design?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast