I just loaded Call of Duty 2 (downloaded version) on to my PC
• Intel P4 630 3.0GHz (HT technology 800 FSB 2MB L2 cache)
• 1GB DDR2 RAM (dual Channel DDR2 at 533MHZ)
• 256MB PCI Express™ x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon™ X600 SE
• Dell Ultrasharp 2005FPW 20.1” LCD Wide Aspect screen
• 160GB Hard Drive (dual HD: 80G+80G; Serial ATA(SATA), 7200RPM)
The game says it can run up to 1680x1050 but I can’t run much more then 800x600 without the game getting choppy.
Is there anything I can do to achieve the goal of playing the game in 1680x1050
Because that would awesome!