Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Boxings just aout to start

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Honoured I'm sure.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's your own fault for posting rubbish in the first place.

You posted that the main difference between amateur and professional boxers was that pros had met a gangster who offered them money.

The best word to describe that statement is ... pish
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Think of how many good amateur fighters there are in the world and divide that by the amount of pro fighters there are who are managed by ppl who have more form than red rum and u might see what I mean, frank warren, don king, read the pros biographies and see how after becoming pro they were took to the cleaners by there managers, any1 who thinks pro boxing is about 2 men skilled at there craft fighting it out and the best man winning is a bit nieve to say the least.
    hey perhaps you could do like a workshop for ppl like me who were let down by the education system because they were branded a loss by thier teachers cos they were interested in girls and getting drunk just when they were taking thier exams, fetch your dictionary I'll bring my theasaurus its only propping up a short table leg anyway then there could be some good come from this post.
    btw I'm quite good at french oral
    Last edited by keyser_soze; 12-11-2005 at 01:05 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser soze
    How marvellous, but I'm not interested in your cyber talk.

Seriously, what are you on about. That little soliloquy is relevent to nothing. People get exploited in every sport and every walk of life. It's not specific to boxing and has absolutely nothing to do with Audley Harrison being a good amateur but a mediocre pro.

As to your second paragraph (I use the term loosely); how right you are, everyone knows that being able to adequately construct a sentence and fucking girls are mutually exclusive.

How nieve of people to think otherwise.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by keyser_soze
    Think of how many good amateur fighters there are in the world and divide that by the amount of pro fighters there are who are managed by ppl who have more form than red rum and u might see what I mean, frank warren, don king, read the pros biographies and see how after becoming pro they were took to the cleaners by there managers, any1 who thinks pro boxing is about 2 men skilled at there craft fighting it out and the best man winning is a bit nieve to say the least.
    hey perhaps you could do like a workshop for ppl like me who were let down by the education system because they were branded a loss by thier teachers cos they were interested in girls and getting drunk just when they were taking thier exams, fetch your dictionary I'll bring my theasaurus its only propping up a short table leg anyway then there could be some good come from this post.
    Fair point, I can only apologise for not seeing that before.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Cyber talk?
    soliloquy
    I don't know what that means
    It's not specific to boxing and has absolutely nothing to do with Audley Harrison being a good amateur but a mediocre pro.
    it has everything to do with it,maybe audley harrison was not that good of a boxer anyway he just owed money to the right ppl or was a good marketing prospect.
    please stop making your comments more complicated and using bigger words you know I have limited communication skills and grammar, its a bit like saying to a blind man did u see that, its just not fair
    as for getting back to the fight/original post I thought it was pathetic and a care much less about what you think and u can use that term as "loosely" as u like.
    Goodnight
    1 love

7. Lounge   -   #97
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    it has everything to do with it,maybe audley harrison was not that good of a boxer
    Did they just give him the gold medal.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    it has everything to do with it,maybe audley harrison was not that good of a boxer
    Did they just give him the gold medal.
    Amateur's a totally different game mate.

He's just not that good as a pro.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910