Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RAZR V3 cell phones

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Anyone have one of these? I just got mine two days ago and I'm already looking at other phones. What a piece of shit this thing is. For all it's cool features and huge display screen, this phone is ruined by the user not being to hear. I have the volume turned al the way up and it's just to damn hard to hear. The ringer isn't even very loud.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    the gf's got one, seems to like it

not as good as my D500 though

3. Lounge   -   #3
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    they are pretty tight but rather than being fat it makes up for it by being long, and pocket filling

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Anyone have one of these? I just got mine two days ago and I'm already looking at other phones. What a piece of shit this thing is. For all it's cool features and huge display screen, this phone is ruined by the user not being to hear. I have the volume turned al the way up and it's just to damn hard to hear. The ringer isn't even very loud.
    Yeah Verizon's version has VCast. I never thought the phone had enough features.

I like Palm Treos the best and also like Blackberrys.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It doesn't take up any space in my pocket. I don't even know it's there.

Did you know that this thing also censors your text messages if they're "obscene" or "racially tense".

yo

6. Lounge   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Did you know that this thing also censors your text messages if they're "obscene" or "racially tense".

Then what does it do to them?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Yeah Verizon's version has VCast. I never thought the phone had enough features.

Well I'm not really a features hound so that part doesn't really concern me. I'm not even sure what it does and doesn't have features-wise tbh. I just despise the fact that I can't hear on it. That's the main purpose of the phone ffs, how can they overlook that?

yo

8. Lounge   -   #8
    It doesn't take up any space in my pocket. I don't even know it's there.

I put cell phones on my belt anyway.

I take function over form with the Treo.

I might get the new Treo with Windows on it but don't know when it's going to come out.

The Treo 650 (I have the 600) might drop so low in price that I'll be compelled to buy that instead. Then I'll pawn my 600 off on my gf.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-12-2005 at 06:01 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Well I'm not really a features hound so that part doesn't really concern me. I'm not even sure what it does and doesn't have features-wise tbh. I just despise the fact that I can't hear on it. That's the main purpose of the phone ffs, how can they overlook that?
    I drain the fuck out of my battery just playing the same games that people play on the computer. Hell I don't need a PSP or DS. My Treo keeps me occupied on the subway.

Didn't you test the phone before you bought it or you bought it 'cause it simply 'looked cool and thin'.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco

Then what does it do to them?
    Not sure, it states it in the manual though.

No phone text sex I guess.

yo

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast