Thread: Nero Showtime

PURE DESI
    To watch movies on my computer, i use Nero Showtime most of the time, but recently, i downloaded friends season 2 and 3, and the won't play with anything on my computer - Window's Media Player, Nero Showtime, DivX Player, Win DVD - nothing. The error that comes up says it might be POSSIBLE that codec is missing to play these movies. When this problem happened before, i installed Win DVD, and everything started working, i'm guessing because it comes with its own codecs that affects all players. But now the specific "Windows Movie" files don't work on any of the player.

So my question is, does anyone know what codecs i need to install to make it work on my computer or any other solution?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Install G-Spot (I believe it's part of the KLite Codec Pack) and drag the files into its window. It'll tell you which codecs are needed and whether you have them installed.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    just download the latest version of k-lite codec pack and I'm sure they'll all play fine.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I use DVDXPlayer pro. Nero Showtime's too picky about other region DVD/DVD images

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› BT Rep: +1
    I use VLC Media Player to watch my videos. It plays basically every format.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/