Thread: KOTOR 2 Problem...><

Well, i jus ''got'' KoToR2 and its turned out to be in a rar package, so while i was trying to unpack the rar, it asked me for a password...
    The complete package is just one RAR so theres no .nfo to tell me where to get the password from..so i was wondering is there like a special way to bypass the decoder or am i stuck trying to look for it?

2. Games   -   #2
    I mean, is there a way to extract these files out of the rar without knowing the password, ive searched on google to see if i can find anything out about the password of this and there were no results suitable
    Im hoping that someone here can resolve this problem for me, ill be grateful

Thanks

3. Games   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Uhhh...I'm not sure but since no one is anwsering...

You gotta bad/fake file. It SHOULD be a buncha .rar's like .001, .002, blah blah blah...

Sorry.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Games   -   #4
    ty least u answered

5. Games   -   #5
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well they just could be noobs at RaRing files. Prolly not a scene release. What is inside ur RaR folder?

6. Games   -   #6
    I just ended up downloading another version, but the rar file had all 4 CD's inside em (780 or so MB each) but couldnt be extracted cos it was password protected..ah well

7. Games   -   #7
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Did it come with a .nfo file and where did u dl it from? I bet you could have found a way to open it with out re downloading a whole new version.

8. Games   -   #8
    lol it never had an .nfo, and i got it from newnova, but it really doesnt matter anymore