Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demonoid.com

If you're talking about demonoids forum I believe it's http://www.demonoid.com/forum/index.php/ but it's down to. I wish they had a backup forum.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonoid.com
    We are having some troubles with our server, but we should be back soon.
    --

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Vargas, where did you get the quote? I'm a constant user of demonoid, and haven't seen that yet. I was only off my computer for a couple hours and haven't been able to establish any connection at all with the site.

Thanks for the info

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Quote Originally Posted by ss3vegeta
    Vargas, where did you get the quote? I'm a constant user of demonoid, and haven't seen that yet. I was only off my computer for a couple hours and haven't been able to establish any connection at all with the site.

Thanks for the info
    Actually i am mistaken i think, see i tried using a proxy to see if i could connect that way and that was the message i got, but on hindsight that may have been a error message from the proxy server and not demonoid. Doh!
    http://www.misterprivacy.com/cgi-bin....demonoid.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    weird, the forms are down too, your right. least last time when they had to move and thought they were gone the forms stayed up. i hope this is temp

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    KillerJupe: weird, the forms are down too, your right. least last time when they had to move and thought they were gone the forms stayed up. i hope this is temp
    Tell me about it I live on demonoid, seriously I do. I spend about 12 hours a day on it. Pathetic I know

Vargas: Actually i am mistaken i think, see i tried using a proxy to see if i could connect that way and that was the message i got, but on hindsight that may have been a error message from the proxy server and not demonoid. Doh!
    http://www.misterprivacy.com/cgi-bi...w.demonoid.com/
    It was a good try though Vargas, Thanks for the effort!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Newspost: Mar/1/2005
    We had a problem with our connection that resulted on a 48 hour downtime.
    Seems like we are back to normal now, sorry for the delay.
    Found that on demonoid.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Ahhh good one,
    I was wondering what had happened to them, but I still can't connect to em as yet

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    how were you able to pull that up? i just time out. but i hope your right!!!! ive got a bunch of new thing that i must seed, driving me crazy

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Erm, I think you guys have got a problem, I cleared all my cookies and can still log onto demonoid, I even started a download just to make sure.

Clear your temporary internet folder and see if that helps.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast