Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diskeeper Professional Premium v10.0.593

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    # new! redesigned user interface for intuitive and easy scheduling and configuration
    # new! intelligent file access acceleration sequencing technology (i-faast™) learns the performance characteristics of each drive and sequences the most commonly-accessed files for the fastest possible access
    # "set it and forget it" operation automatically defragments according to the schedule you set—or allow Diskeeper to intelligently schedule itself with Smart Scheduling™
    # new! enhancements to i/o smart™which intelligently monitors drive access during defragmentation, allows transparent background defragmentation so you never experience a performance hit, even during system peak production times
    # boot-time modesafely performs Microsoft®-recommended defragmentation of critical system files
    # new! historical reporting tracks the progress of Diskeeper over time and displays cumulative defragmentation benefits
    # new! frag shield™ dynamically reduces fragmentation of critical system files, maintaining system stability and reliability
    # two schedules per volume, allowing flexible defragmentation customized for your server
    # new! file performance defragmentation mode now combinable with all defragmentation methods for an instant performance boost for those fragmented files causing the biggest slowdowns
    # screen saver modedefragments your drive while your system is idle
    # power management for laptops prolongs battery life by suspending background defragmentation while on battery power
    # group policy administrative templates to manage product settings and scheduling; now updated with new functionality.
    # non-administrator end user access System Administrators can now have the option to allow end users, without Local Administrative privileges to access Diskeeper.
    http://www.diskeeper.com/diskeeper/h...emier.asp?pe=7

download it from demonoid.com
    Last edited by BawA; 12-18-2005 at 12:20 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Got it a week ago and I love it! i-Faast is a cool new feature.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    oh man, I have got to have this. nzb available yet?

/me does a search

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Nice

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Got this awhile back, its badass.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Hey Wolfmight and Linkin Park... If you already had this a while back then why didn't you post about it in Verifieds?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Hey Wolfmight and Linkin Park... If you already had this a while back then why didn't you post about it in Verifieds?
    First I saw it posted on oink, but I didnt dl it from there cuz I didnt wanna ruin my ratio cuz it was quite low at the time, So I searched for it on google. I dont use ED2k.
    Last edited by S!X; 12-19-2005 at 07:52 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I found the standard version, but I'm waiting for professional. I don't wanna post it in the nzb section b/c I haven't tested it out yet (again, I want the pro version).

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    just found it a day before this was posted.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast