<Leitari> king kong is long
    <Leitari> ^^
    <Leitari> my ass hurts
    <Leitari> wait
    <Leitari> that didnt sound right

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    It's fucking King Kong, how could this movie possibly be a 9/10?!? How can it possibly be better then the other 300 shitty King Kong movies, aside from a little CGI.
    Yeah what about Mighty Joe Young? (sounds like a black football player)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Saw this last night, and I thought it was OK. The effects were spectacular and there were some great scenes, but as a film it kind of limped along.

As for the three hours being needed for character development - what character development? There were only three characters at the end of the movie that we could possibly have seen any development in, and those three personalities were as distinctly flat and cliched as they were at the beginning. No character had taken any kind of journey or changed remotely throughout the length of the film.

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Skillian; 12-22-2005 at 03:43 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillian
    Saw this last night, and I thought it was OK. The effects were spectacular and there were some great scenes, but as a film it kind of limped along.

As for the three hours being needed for character development - what character development? There were only three characters at the end of the movie that we could possibly have seen any development in, and those three personalities were as distinctly flat and cliched as they were at the beginning. No character had taken any kind of journey or changed remotely throughout the length of the film.

Big ass box, perhaps?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by abu_has_the_power

sounds like a perfect spot to watch it. u can always download it
    I don't dl cam movies anymore. It's shit quality. Every blue moon my friend gets a DVD rip or damn close too it and watch that. I think the last I had of that was Shrek 2.

With how far away you sit from a theater screen and how far away I sit in front of my own big screen, I think I'm ok with not paying to see movies at the theater all the time.

I don't have to worry about falling asleep, I can't take a piss without missing the movie, and don't have to spend a bundle on food and drink.

One day I'm going to hook up an LCD projector for a bigger screen but I'd have to move my seating accordingly. My cousin already such a setup. He sits on playing SOCOM online all the time.
    lol neither do i. i haven't downloaded a cam since spiderman. i don't mind waiting a few months for a proper dvd rip

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Yeah I saw Blade a coupla times (with different people).

Do you have a big screen at home with surround sound?
    No I don’t have a big screen (right now). The only big screen that I want is plasma and I think I’ll wait another year before I get one so that the prices will be more reasonable. I have a 36’ now that’s about 2 years old and I paid a pretty penny for it so I don’t want to spend another 5 grand on a tv.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Yeah I saw Blade a coupla times (with different people).

Do you have a big screen at home with surround sound?
    No I don’t have a big screen (right now). The only big screen that I want is plasma and I think I’ll wait another year before I get one so that the prices will be more reasonable. I have a 36’ now that’s about 2 years old and I paid a pretty penny for it so I don’t want to spend another 5 grand on a tv.
    Plasma TVs have gas that leakes out and TV must be serviced every 5 years. I doubt it even has the same life cycle the other TVs have. Not only that, you can't get a huge plasma screen to my knowledge. I don't think 55" screens are even affordable (if they make 'em). I personally think that TV manufacturers have duped folks into smaller screens at higher prices.Good luck.

Either way you not having a big screen explains alot.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-22-2005 at 06:57 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Well the plasma that I want is a Best Buy and is 53’ and cost 10 grand. Every time I go to Best Buy I go stand in front of it and drool.

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Well the plasma that I want is a Best Buy and is 53’ and cost 10 grand. Every time I go to Best Buy I go stand in front of it and drool.
    Imagine if you had that at home. You'd hit the the theaters less.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast