I don't know what to make of this program. It's freeware.
App dl & homepage
From their site:
1. Slim and stylish web accelerator interface that is un-obstructive and fully moveable to your preferences
2. Works with existing dial-up or high-speed Internet service
3. Internal web acceleration features to speed up your web surfing experience
4. Fast access to Google cache for accelerated page loads
5. Slim and stylish desktop search interface that is un-obstructive and fully moveable to your preferences
6. Accelerated web search that provides accelerated access to 20+ popular search engines so you can find information fast.
7. Full-text accelerated file search access to your hard drive(s) using the same integrated interface as your web search
8. Accelerated access to 19 popular news titles so you can find news fast
But it looks like it only accelerates searches. I'm very hesitant to install this. I looked over the screenshots. Is it a toolbar? Does it work for Opera & FF? Or just IE? Is it spyware & adware free? I can't find any of these answers. Somebody on another site recommends it. Says it's good & accelerates surfing. On dialup, which I have. And I don't know this guy. Web wise I mean. Could be a total n00b. With a spyware infested comp. No offense bud if you're reading this. Any experience with this app. I'm not expecting the impossible, like faster dl's. Just faster surfing through compressed web pages. And no I'm not going to shell out $50 a month for a faster connection. I'm getting a good deal, $5 a month unlimited dialup. Thanks.